To start the programme in September 2014, all applicants must:
- Carefully read our admission criteria
- Fill in the PDF application form [ready for download on 1 October 2013]. Use Acrobat Reader to fill in the form. After that prepare an electronic application package, containing the following documents in PDF format (for details on how to name the files , please see the Summary Section below):
- Completed PDF application form.
- Copies of certified documents of academic credentials, including diploma and (if available) diploma supplement (including a certified translation if these documents are not in English, French or German). If you do not yet have a diploma, you must provide us with a copy of a certified document that convincingly proves that you will complete your BSc degree before the MEME programme starts in September 2014.
- Academic and professional CV
- Letter of motivation (very important)
- A valid copy of the first page of your passport
- Certification of proficiency in English (please add a scan of the test results to the Application package)
- Send the complete application package to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you receive a confirmation e-mail within 7 days (otherwise, contact us again).
- Send the PDF reference form [ready for download on 1 October 2013] to at least two, but preferably three qualified referees, and make sure that they fill it in and send it to email@example.com, including the name of the candidate in the title of the e-mail. It is the candidate’s responsibility that all referee forms arrive before the deadline. Referees must send their completed reference forms to MEME – the candidate is not allowed to do this.
- Only complete Application packages with completed application forms will be considered for selection.
- You are welcome to add extra documents with additional relevant information (please see Summary Section below).
- Please check that you send all documents required above. If you cannot send certain documents yet, please contact MEME (firstname.lastname@example.org) and/or explain this on page 4 of your application form and indicate when we can expect to receive these remaining documents. When your Application package is missing any documents (without explanation), you will receive only 1 reminder email. If you do not react to this email before the deadline, we unfortunately can not take your application into consideration for selection.
Please save the application form and all additional documents as single files (in pdf) using the following files names – please do include the abc’s in front of the name:
- a. Application.pdf
- b. CV.pdf
- c. Motivation.pdf
- d. Diploma.pdf
- e. Transcripts.pdf
- f. English.pdf
- g. Passport.pdf
If you have any additional documents (other certificates – NO high school or secondary school certificates or results please), you can name them:
- z. Additional.pdf
- If you have multiple files (i.e. transcripts), put them together in one pdf file or number the file names: e. Transcripts_1.pdf, e. Transcripts_2.pdf, etc.
- We do accept word files (doc) and jpg/gif files, but please name the files as mentioned above. For example: b. CV.doc or g. Passport.jpg.
- We prefer to receive your documents as attachments in a single email, however if this is not possible you can use multiple emails.
- Do not forget to send the referees the reference form – the referees need to send the form back to MEME before the application deadline.
- When sending the Application package, please do not forget to:
- use a clear subject name for the email(s) – e.g.: Application MEME and your last name
- to mention your full name in the email(s)
- to add all required documents to the email(s)
Please do follow the above mentioned suggestions to avoid delays in the reviewing your application. Thank you!